About Clay Soldiers Edit
Clay soldiers is a popular mod in Minecraft. This mod is about small soldiers that fight for their color. Using a variety of weapons and armor, the soldiers will fight to the death to achieve the goal of being the last color team left alive in a battle. The weapons and armor have to be provided by the player to the soldiers.
Now even newer clay men called Black Brawler (attack all, made by an ink sac) and White Citizens (never attack, no matter what, made by bone meal). (this was removed in V6)
This mod also includes Easter eggs of soldiers with rare skins. These soldiers are either the skins of the developers of the mod, or famous Youtube players.
How to create Clay Soldiers Edit
To craft a Clay Soldier, You need a clay block with soul sand on top. Each Soul Sand and Clay Block will & Yield you 4 Clay Soldiers.
Clay Soldier ColoringEdit
To color your Clay Soldier, put them into a crafting square and use Red Dye, Orange Dye, Yellow Dye, Green Dye, Blue Dye, Purple Dye, Cocoa Beans or Pink Dye which will give you colored soldiers. More include Light Blue Dye, Lime Dye, Cyan Dye, Magenta Dye, and Light Gray Dye. Redstone, coal, pumpkins and melons are used as well. 
Clay soldiers upgrades Edit
Clay Soldiers can be upgraded with:
- Leather (For Armor)
- Wool (For upgraded armor)
- Sticks (For a sword)
- Flint (To sharpen the stick)
- Gold Nugget (To claim a Clay Soldier king)
- Redstone (Usable item, for blinding enemies :makes target unable to attack for 3 seconds)
- Slime (Usable item, sticks enemy to the ground)
- Glowstone Dust (To make a soldier glow at night)
- Milk (Gives a soldier its default behavior back from effects such as wheat)
- Clay (Usable item with which soldiers revive their teammates)
- Gunpowder (makes a soldier explode when killed)
- Coal (increases time of fire inflicted on other soldiers)
- Lily Pad (Soldiers float)
- Magma Cream (Increases the rate of critical hits on other soldiers and makes the soldier explode upon death)
- Glistering Melon (gives the ability to heal others)
- Feather (gives a soldier a parachute, preventing fall damage)
- Glass, Glass Bottles, Glass Panes (Gives soldiers glasses, improving vision range by 5 blocks)
- Diamonds and (gives a soldier a large amount of health and 100% critical strike chance)
- Fermented Spider Eye (makes soldiers neutral and only attacks when attacked upon)
- Shear blade (Gives a soldier a melee weapon and if given two the soldier will have dual wield)
- Ender Pearl (corrupts a clay soldier to attack others to corrupt them and will attack you)
- Sugar (increases the speed and jump height of soldiers)
- Iron Ingot (gives soldiers cores but cannot ride mounts or use feathers)
- Dirt Horses and Pegasus (Mounts to increase mobility of soldiers, Horses increases speed and a Pegasus can fly for short distances)
- Gravel (gives soldiers rocks as ranged weapons)
- Blaze Rod (a melee weapon similar to a stick, burns other clay soldiers into brick soldiers)
- Ghast Tear (gives soldiers the ability to revive brick soldiers)
- Egg (Scent mask makes soldiers invisible to enemies without glasses)
- Bowl (used for shields)
- Block of Iron* (used to upgrade shields, giving shields studs)
- Paper, Book* (gives a clay soldier a purely cosmetic cape)
- Clay Cookies (attracts clay soldiers. soldiers like eating them)
- Snowball (slows down hit clay soldiers)
- Fire Charge (hits other clay soldiers for burn effect)
- Block of Gold* (Upgrades all items that a king has)
- Nether Wart (makes a clay soldier a brawler)
- Bone (makes bone club, only usable by a king)
- Wheat (makes a clay soldier a citizen)
- Wood (WARNING - MUST be in stacks of 5 10 or 20,clay soldiers cannot use single stacks AT ALL)-lets them make buildings (5 wood blocks makes a small house / 10 makes a medium sized close house / 20 make a fortress) - Older versions only!!!
- Turtles (a mount that floats on water, has 50% chance to absorb taken damage)
- Rabbit (a mount with 1 block jump height)
- Gecko (a mount with increased run speed)
- Emeralds (Can make soldiers cast lightning)
Other features of the soldiers Edit
- Soldiers can also access chests in and out of Mine carts.
- Clay Cam is a camera that follows a specific soldier, activated by right-clicking a soldier, exited with left shift (sneak)
- Soldiers will be attracted to fishing rod baits, and dyes of their own color. Redstone and coal are attracted to redstonetorches and torches respectively.
- To craft a Horse, you put a 2 dirt, lapis blocks, snow, grass, carrots, sand or cake on the sides of the bottom row, 2 dirt on the sides of the center row and soul sand in center of the 3x3 crafting square.
- To craft a Pegasus, you put 4 dirt, lapis blocks, snow, grass, carrots, sand or cake on the sides in the two bottom rows with soul sand at center with a feather above it in a 3x3 crafting square.
* Can be u
There are several easter eggs in clay soldiers, so here is a list of them:
- You can throw music discs at them, and they will play it. Overlapping is possible.
- If you throw arrows at them, they will pick them up as sharpened sticks and a parachute. However, this is inefficient, as you will lose the flint.
- If you throw spawn eggs at them, they will take a different skin. However, only one type of spawn egg will work for one color of soldier (e.g. a creeper spawn egg will only change a lime green soldier's skin to a creeper, etc.) Have fun with this and experiment to see which one will work with which.
- If you put any horse/pegasus in lava, it has a small chance of becoming an obsidian horse/obsidian pegasus with purple eyes. If it is a pegasus, it will have purple wings.
- If you hit any type of turtle with a splash potion of poison, it has a small chance to become a poison turtle with red eyes and take on a green color.
If you want to see the forum this is here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/964897-125-sp-clay-soldiers-mod-v-62/
If you want to see a movie about clay soldiers, it's here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWQl9AVXbug
-mcotton55587 and aceneo Wrote This :D