About Clay Soldiers
Clay soldiers is a popular mod in Minecraft. This mod is about small soldiers that fight for their color. Using a variety of weapons and armor, the soldiers will fight to the death to achieve the goal of being the last color team left alive in a battle. The weapons and armor have to be provided by the player to the soldiers.
Now even newer clay men called Black Brawler (attack all, made by an ink sac) and White Citizens (never attack, no matter what, made by bone meal). (this was removed in V6)
This mod also includes Easter eggs of soldiers with rare skins. These soldiers are either the skins of the developers of the mod, or famous YouTube players.
How to create Clay SoldiersEdit
To craft a Clay Soldier, You need a clay block with soul sand on top. Each Soul Sand and Clay Block will & Yield you 4 Clay Soldiers.
Clay Soldier ColoringEdit
To color your Clay Soldier, put them into a crafting square and use Red Dye, Orange Dye, Yellow Dye, Green Dye, Blue Dye, Purple Dye, Cocoa Beans or Pink Dye which will give you colored soldiers. More include Light Blue Dye, Lime Dye, Cyan Dye, Magenta Dye, and Light Gray Dye. Redstone, coal, pumpkins and melons are use as well.
Clay Soldiers can be upgraded with:
- Leather (For Armor)
- Wool (For upgraded armor)
- Sticks (For sword)
- Flint (To sharpen the stick)
- Gold Nugget (To claim a Clay Soldier king)
- Redstone (For blinding enemies :makes target unable to attack for 3 seconds)
- Slime (sticks enemy to the ground)
- Glowstone Dust (To make the soldier glow at night)
- Milk (Gives a soldier its default behavior back from effects such as wheat)
- Clay (To revive fallen clay soldiers and mounts)
- Gunpowder (Explodes when killed)
- Coal (Increases the time a soldier is burning for when on fire)
- Lily Pad (Soldiers float preventing drowning)
- Magma Cream (Increases the rate of critical hits on other soldiers and explodes upon death)
- Glistering Melon (gives the ability to heal others)
- Feather (turns a clay soldier into a clay paratrooper)
- Glass (improves clay vision by five blocks and like wool and flint can be used infinite), glass bottles and glass panes (same as glass but used once per soldier)
- Diamonds and Diamond blocks (turns any clay soldier into an ultimate weapon (upgrading all items))
- Fermented Spider Eye (makes soldiers neutral and only attacks when attacked upon)
- Shear blade (Gives a soldier a melee weapon and if given two the soldier will have dual wield)
- Ender Pearl (corrupts a clay soldier to attack others to corrupt them and will attack you, hard to kill with diamonds, best if you avoid giving super soldiers ender pearls)
- Sugar (inreases the speed of the soldiers)
- Iron Ingot (gives soldiers cores but cannot ride mounts or use feathers)
- Dirt Horses and Pegasus (Mounts to increase mobility of soldiers, Horses increases speed and a Pegasus can fly for short distances)
- Gravel (gives soldiers rocks as range weapons)
- Blaze Rod (burns other clay soldiers into brick soldiers)
- Ghast Tear (revives brick soldiers)
- Egg (Scent mask makes soldiers invisible to enemies without glass)
- Bowl (used for shields)
- Block of Iron (used to upgrade shields, making shields studded)
- Paper (makes any clay soldiers a cape without being unfair)
- Clay Cookies (attracts clay soldiers)
- Snowball (slows down hit clay soldiers)
- Fire Charge (hits other clay soldiers for burn effect)
- Block of Gold (Upgrades all items that a king has)
- Nether Wart (makes a clay soldier a brawler)
- Wheat (makes a clay soldier a citizen)
- Wood (WARNING - Must be in stacks of 5 10 or 20,clay soldiers cannot use single stacks at all-lets them make buildings (5 wood blocks makes a small house / 10 makes a medium sized close house / 20 make a fortress)
- Turtles (He's swim on water and have 50% chance to give damage from the enemy)
- Rabbit (He's Jump 1 block tall)
- Gecko (Soldiers Can Climb half a Block, Geckos climb up to 3)
- Soldiers can also access chests in and out of Mine carts.
- Clay Cam-a camera access through right clicking a clay soldier, exit by left shift
- Soldiers will be attracted to fishing rod baits, and dyes their own color.Redstone and coal are attracted to their torches.
- To craft a Horse, you put a 2 dirt, lapis blocks, snow, grass, carrots, sand or cake on the sides of the bottom row, 2 dirt on the sides of the center row and soul sand in center of the 3x3 crafting square.
- To craft a Pegasus, you put 4 dirt, lapis blocks, snow, grass, carrots, sand or cake on the sides in the two bottom rows with soul sand at center with a feather above it in a 3x3 crafting square.
There are several easter eggs in clay soldiers, so here is a list of them
- You can throw music discs at them, and they will play it. Overlaping is possible
- If you throw arrows at them, they will pick them up as sharpened sticks and a parachute. However, this is inefficient, as you will lose the flint.
- If you throw spawn eggs at them, they will take a different skin. However, only one type of spawn egg will work for one color of soldier (e.g. a creeper spawn egg will only change a lime green soldier's skin to a creeper, etc.) Have fun with this and experiment to see which one will work with which.
- If you put any horse/pegasus in lava, it has a small chance of becoming an obsidian horse/obsidian pegasus with red eyes. If it is a pegasus, it will have purple wings.
- If you hit any type of turtle with a splash potion of poison, it has a small chance to become a poison turtle with red eyes and take on a green color.
If you want to see the forum this is here: Clay Soldiers Forum Lin
-mcotton55587 and aceneo Wrote This :D